What is an equitable, sustainable local food system?
How can it be achieved?
Why does global human health, economic, and social wellbeing and advancement depend upon it, now more than ever?
The "F3" Summit Provides Essential Perspectives and Actionable Inspiration for:
- Diversity and Inclusion activists and thought-leaders
- Food and Agriculture representatives
- Healthcare professionals
- Environmental activists
- Nonprofit leaders
- Community organizers
- Education professionals
- Academic researchers and scholars
- Civic and governmental leaders
- Policy makers
- Business leaders
- Faith-based representatives
"Celebrating The Gift of Food"
Yolo Food Bank Food Donor Recognition Reception
In-person at Great Bear Vineyards, Davis, CA - Thursday evening October 21, 2021
F3 Summit registration includes event invitation!