What is an equitable, sustainable local food system?
Why does global human health, economic, and social wellbeing and advancement depend upon it, now more than ever?
The "F3" Summit Provides Essential Perspectives and Actionable Inspiration for:
- Diversity and Inclusion activists and thought-leaders
- Food and Agriculture representatives
- Healthcare professionals
- Environmental activists
- Nonprofit leaders
- Community organizers
- Education professionals
- Academic researchers and scholars
- Civic and governmental leaders
- Policy makers
- Business leaders
- Faith-based representatives